My goal is to help you spruce every single dish that you ever try. Is that crazy of me? Seriously though, I love taking every dish that I try to the next level and that means adding an unexpected but exciting ingredient to give pure flare.
This cheesy shrimp and spinach dip does not disappoint in that category. I've taken your traditional ooey-gooey spinach dip and spruced it up by adding shrimp and and a few other ingredients that make it "next-level", trust me.Jump to Recipe
This is perfect app for any potluck or event where I guarantee you'll wow your guests! It has deep flavors that will have your guests thinking you spent hours in the kitchen, SLAVING! In reality, this will take you about a half hour from start to finish, max! Let's get started.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Next, in a medium sized pan, sauté onion and garlic until soft and translucent. Pat the shrimp dry and add Ole Bay Seasoning. Add shrimp and cook one minute to brown- shrimp will continue to cook in the oven.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp and stir. Adjust seasoning to taste then add shrimp and stir. Place mixture in baking dish, top with extra cheese and bake for twenty minutes.
Lastly, turn broiler on low and brown cheese on top for additional 30 seconds - one minute. And that's it, you are ready to be the talk of the party! I like to pair . this dip with warm pita bread, Italian crusty bread and chips, each dipping agent gives it a different texture and I am a texture girl heart! Make sure to give several ways to dip, ok?! 🙂
Cheesy Shrimp & Spinach Dip
- .5 lb Medium Sized Shrimp
- 2.5 cups Chopped Spinach
- .5 cup Onion
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced
- ¼ cup Cream Cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Mayo
- 1 tablespoon Dill minced
- 1 tablespoon Green Onion
- 1 tsp Ole Bay Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- .5 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- .5 cup Muenster Cheese
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized pan, sauté onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
- Pat shrimp dry and add Ole Bay seasoning.
- Add shrimp and cook 1 minute to brown. (will continue to cook in oven)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except shrimp and stir.
- Adjust seasoning to taste, add shrimp and stir.
- Place mixture in baking dish, top with extra cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn broiler on low, brown cheese on top for additional 30 seconds - 1 minute.