Learn how to make My Go To 10 Minute Super Berry Energy Smoothie Bowl! Filled with pineapples, bananas, blueberries and topped with strawberries and other tasty ingredients. This natural pick-me up meal is the perfect healthy way to start the day!
I've partnered with a fun brand who specializes in ready made smoothie blends that cuts time in half, you'll never look back once you try it out! With that said, prepare yourself to never make a smoothie the "old" way. With one smoothie blend bag, liquid of your choice and fun toppings? You'll have a full meal ready in under 10 minutes to have a balanced day!
WHAT IS A SMOOTHIE BOWL?
Smoothies have become popular over the years providing a healthy way to consume fruits and vegetables. With just a handful of fresh produce and a blender, smoothies are a sure way to start the day. In this recipe, the smoothie is made into a thick consistency and topped with additional fruit, shaved coconut and granola!
If you've never tried a smoothie or smoothie bowl, this recipe is the perfect way to try it out!
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO I NEED FOR THE 10 MINUTE SMOOTHIE?
This recipe is simple and requires minimal ingredients, most you’ll have on hand! Here's what you'll need:
- Very Berry Energy Smoothie Kit
- Almond Milk (unsweetened Vanilla)
- Shaved Coconut
HOW TO MAKE MY GO TO 10 MINUTE SUPER BERRY ENERGY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Prep the smoothie ingredients
First, grab the produce that will need to be prepped. Then, thinly slice the banana and strawberries. Pour about a tablespoon each of the granola, shaved coconut and set aside.
Prepare the smoothie
Now, grab the Energy Smoothie Kit and place it in the blender. Next, pulse the ingredients to break up the frozen bit and then pour in your liquid of choice. Blend until smooth and immediately pour into desired bowl. At this point, grab the prepped toppings and carefully place on top of the smoothie.
Certainly at this point, you are now able to enjoy your 10 minute super berry energy smoothie bowl!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BEST RESULTS!
- Blend slow and not on high. This helps to create a smooth consistency!
- Add liquid slowly when blending . This helps with ensuring the smoothie remains thick and not loose.
- Best served immediately!
WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE THE SMOOTHIE KIT?
If you aren't able to grab these amazing smoothie kits, here's what items you'll need as substitutes.
- Pineapples (½ cup)
- Bananas (½ cup)
- Blueberries (½ cup)
- Coconut Milk/Almond Milk (up to ¾ cup as needed)
- Chia Seeds (¼ cup)
Very Berry Energy Smoothie Bowl
- 1 Very Berry Energy Smoothie Kit (unsweetened Vanilla)
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 2 Strawberries
- ¼ cup Blueberries
- ½ Banana
- 1 tablespoon Shaved Coconut
- 2 tablespoon Granola
Ingredients without Smoothie Kit
- ½ cup Pineapples
- ½ cup Banana
- ½ cup Blueberries
- ½ cup Coconut Milk/Almond Milk up to ¾ cup as needed
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- First, grab the produce that will need to be prepped. Then, thinly slice the banana and strawberries. Pour about a tablespoon each of the granola, shaved coconut and set aside.
- Now, grab the Energy Smoothie Kit (or listed smoothie ingredients)and place it in the blender.
- Pulse the ingredients to break up the frozen bit and then pour in your liquid of choice.
- Blend until smooth and immediately pour into desired bowl.
- At this point, grab the prepped toppings and carefully place on top of the smoothie.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!