We are in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic and one of the best things we can do during this time to combat this virus is boosting our immune system!
This Orange Immune Booster Smoothie is packed with tons of health benefits to give your immune system some love! Most of the ingredients (if not all) you should have on hand to make for an awesome start to your day!
Packed with layers of citrus, mangos, pineapple, sweet cream and a hint of spice from the ginger and turmeric, the flavors do not disappoint!
Here's how quickly it comes together!
Peel your carrots and ginger and chop roughly into sizable pieces for your blender. Peel and roughly chop your orange.
Place all ingredients in blender starting with frozen fruit first and add up to ½-1 cup orange juice until desired smoothness.
Garnish with leftover orange slice and enjoy!
Orange Immune Booster Smoothie
- 4 Carrots peeled and sliced
- 1-2 tablespoon Ginger peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 Orange
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 5 oz Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Orange Juice
- Peel and slice carrots.
- Peel and slice ginger.
- Place all ingredients in blender starting with frozen fruit first and add up to ½-1 cup of orange juice until desired smoothness.
- Garnish with leftover orange slice and enjoy!