Get festive and create fun and memorable treats for Halloween! This easy Kids Halloween Punch is filled with two ingredients: sorbet club soda. Have fun decorating the cups and watch the ghoul-y pumpkins come to life!
If you like this recipe, try these other kid friendly recipes. This whipped yogurt recipe is easy to prepare and the perfect snack!Jump to Recipe
HALLOWEEN PUNCH PERFECT FOR KIDS
In the first place, getting creative at home doesn't have to be expensive. Halloween can be an enjoyable time to spend with your little's too! For example, this activity doubles as a fun craft project and tasty treat. With this in mind, make this kids Halloween punch and I can't wait to hear how much your kids enjoyed!
SUPPLIES AND INGREDIENTS NEEDED
- Clear Plastic Cups. 7 oz clear cups will work best for the size of stickers. You can certainly purchase these from just about any store.
- Sorbet. Any flavor will work, use what you can grab at your local store. In this recipe, mango sorbet is used.
- Mini Pumpkin Stickers. These stickers are perfect for the project. I purchased these from Amazon.
- Ice Cream Scoop. Using an ice cream scooper ensures your scoops of sorbet are evenly proportioned.
- Club Soda. I used ginger aile but any flavored or plain club soda works best.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR BEST RESULTS
Do I have to use clear cups? No, but using clear cups allows for a better visual of seeing the punch and all its ooziness. To put it another way, use clear cups. 🙂
Do I have to use sorbet? To emphasize, absolutely not! I tested this recipe with mango sorbet and sherbet, and both worked out perfectly. Moreover, use what you have on hand that's frozen and orange. Lastly, any fruit flavored frozen treat will work and in contrast ice cream may not work as best!
Where can I find mini pumpkin stickers? You can probably find these at your local craft store as well as shopping online is convenient these days, find the stickers here on Amazon!
What soda is best to use? Nonetheless, as a parent I think it's best you make that call for your household. In detail, I tested the recipe with orange flavored club soda, orange soda and ginger ale. By all means, use what works best for you and yours! 🙂
HOW TO MAKE KIDS HALLOWEEN PUNCH
First, decide how many cups you'll decorate and fill. While carefully placing stickers on each cup in the same way have fun and set aside.
At the same time, using an ice cream scoop, scoop three to four scoops of sorbet into each cup. Next, fill each cup with soda to the rim and watch the pumpkins come alive. Finally, enjoy!
RECIPE VIDEO: HOW TO MAKE KIDS HALLOWEEN PUNCH
Kids Halloween Punch
- Ice Cream Scoop
- 7 oz Clear Plastic Cups
- 1 liter Mango Sorbet
- 1 cup Flavored Club Soda (or soda of your choice)
- Mini Pumpkin Stickers
- First, decide how many cups you'll decorate and fill.
- While carefully placing stickers on each cup in the same way have fun and set aside.
- Third, using an ice cream scoop, scoop three to four scoops of sorbet into each cup.
- Additionally, fill each cup with soda to the rim and watch the pumpkins come alive!
- Lastly, enjoy!
I love creating fun toddler friendly recipes. Check these out below!