Deconstructed sushi is layered like a casserole filled with sticky sushi rice, spicy crab mix with sriracha and jalapeño.
App or Main
1. Cream Cheese 2. Cajun Seasoning 3. Crab 4. Green Onion 5. Sesame Oil
6. Lemon Juice 7. Spicy Mayo
1. Rice 2. Water 3. Oil 4. Rice Vinegar
5. Sugar 6. Salt
1. Furikake 2. Green Onion 3. Seaweed Sheets 4. Avocado
5. Fried Onions 6. Sesame Seeds
Prepare rice according to package instructions.
In a bowl mix crab, green onion, Cajun seasoning, cream cheese, lemon juice, sesame oil and spicy mayo.
Layer sushi rice and spicy crab mixture into a greased baking dish.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15- 20 minutes. Garnish with toppings!
Serve with seaweed sheets, avocado and additional toppings!